 Technic / 4687
Re: Steering on small Techninc vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:11:30 GMT

DYA has 51 of them in stock,  $5.76 plus trans-atlantic shipping.  I
bought a bunch of those little gyro copters form them,  took over a
month to get them becuase I was a tightwad and wanted the cheap
surface transport.   Air mail would probably only be a week to get.

I wish I knew that part was in there,  I'd bought a few of them too.

http://www.dya-shopping.com/

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:31:15 GMT, tnt@arnesson.nu (Tobbe Arnesson)