 Technic / 4668
    Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but... —Steve Lane
   In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes: The fairings also look the part on the mobile crane as well I think: (...) which is so much better? Steve (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but... —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Unfortunately not, as this crane is now kaput. I was still relatively sane when I built that crane, long before the "buy a whole set for one part, the others will come in useful for something" bug came over me, although it has to be said that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but... —Dave Forrest
   LMAO! "buy a whole set for one part, the others will come in useful for something" bug came over me," I bought 3 Silver Champion sets from wal-mart when they were priced at 80.00 each. I thought i was the only one :+) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)