 Technic / 4665
  Re: Steering on small Techninc vehicles

If you call that steering, sure :) Yes, 8216 has the setup I have in mind although it can't be found in any shops :( /Tobbe (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Steering on small Techninc vehicles

DYA has 51 of them in stock, $5.76 plus trans-atlantic shipping. I bought a bunch of those little gyro copters form them, took over a month to get them becuase I was a tightwad and wanted the cheap surface transport. Air mail would probably only be (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)