 Technic / 4646
Re: Any ideas on how/where to obtain polarity switches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 05:34:30 GMT

I think in a recent posting on this someone said you can get them from
Dacta/Pitsco?

Duq

"Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@supermail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.technic, David W. Speck writes:
I'm not sure if I have the name correct, as I haven't found this item in • the
Lego databases (yet).  However, I have a friend who's looking for what • he/we
called polarity switches - that were included in the Space Shuttle set • (#8480).

<set:5120> Pole Reverser, LSAH should sell them.

-Rob Doucette.
DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=robatworldnet

You can also get two of these in the 8082 universal set from 1993, there's • a
sealed one on eBay right now...although the 8480 Space Shuttle usually • sells
for the same price and is an overall better set. The 5120 service pack • also
has one polarity switch but I'm not sure if this is still sold (it's not • in
the S@H catalogs anymore but I've heard that some people have gotten hold • of
them anyway. Hope that helps...

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com