 Technic / 4644
Re: Any ideas on how/where to obtain polarity switches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 01:23:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, David W. Speck writes:
I'm not sure if I have the name correct, as I haven't found this item in the
Lego databases (yet).  However, I have a friend who's looking for what he/we
called polarity switches - that were included in the Space Shuttle set (#8480).

<set:5120> Pole Reverser, LSAH should sell them.

-Rob Doucette.
DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=robatworldnet