 Technic / 4621
  Re: New bionicle sets.

(...) Thanks a lot for that image, Johannes. I hope you don't mind that I did put a copy on my Bionicle site as some people may find it there too. (www.brickmaster.de/images) It's a really good overview about the entire theme, only the Tohunga are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: New bionicle sets.

"CG" == Christian Gemuenden <xtian@brickmaster.de> writes: CG> It's certainly some kind of Remote-Control. The only official word CG> we have seen so far is: CG> [taken from: (URL) What other products are you planning to market to join the Toa and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.year.2001)