 Technic / 456
  Re: chain links

(...) DACTA sells them in packs of 100 - search Lugnet for "Tannenbaum DACTA" - Glen Tannenbaum sells Dacta at 15% off. Look at his posts for the URL to his Dacta sale pages. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: chain links

(...) Are they regular dacta, or are they Pitsco-only technic dacta, though? (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: chain links

I contacted Glen about Service Packs before and I was told that they are considered Technic and he cannot order them, only the regular sets. If this has changed please let me know. -Nick Tom Stangl wrote in message ... (...) Glen (...) Dacta (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)