 Technic / 4527
  Re: what sets include the old 9v motor

The 8480 Space Shuttle comes to my mind. But you'll probably find that most pre 1998 Technic sets included instructions for motorization with the old style motor. Go to Brickshelf to see for yourself. Fredrik (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  what sets include the old 9v motor

or can be used with the old 9v motor pack? (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what sets include the old 9v motor

(...) Can you explain why you're asking? Do you have some older motors that you wish to use to motorise old sets or do you need an older motor? If you need an older motor I do know where to get a new copy of 8485 Control Centre II which has three. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what sets include the old 9v motor

(...) I have an old motor that I want to use in a MOC and I want to study sets that use them to see how you get emough power to make them work. (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)