 Technic / 4530
Re: what sets include the old 9v motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:33:12 GMT

Can you explain why you're asking?  Do you have some older motors that you
wish to use to motorise old sets or do you need an older motor?  If you need
an older motor I do know where to get a new copy of 8485 Control Centre II
which has three.

I have an old motor that I want to use in a MOC and I want to study sets that
use them to see how you get emough power to make them work.