 Technic / 4522
  Re: The bodge and it's use in Technic Construction

(...) The word bodge comes up quite often in the BBC show "Scrapheap Challenge", shown here in the States on the cable channel TLC under the name "Junkyard Wars". If you want another example, TV's MacGyver frequently bodged things. (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The bodge and it's use in Technic Construction

(...) Hehe...it's interesting how quickly the topic changed in this discussion. I don't think I've heard the word "bodge" before but I have seen "kludge" used many times... Although I don't think I know what a "dif case" is. Something to do with (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)