 Technic / 4474
Re: Superfluous Holes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:18:48 GMT

I like the holes on the wheels.  It makes them more versatile, as you
can connect various things to them.  Besides, when making construction
equipment vehicles or something similar, the holes make the wheels
look properly rugged.

And as you say yourself, the holes can be covered if you don't like
them, for example like this:

    http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fredrigl/bentley/bentley-0.jpg
    http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fredrigl/saksuka/unfinished9.gif

Fredrik