 Technic / 4458
  Re: What part is Bob Fay using here?

Well-well looks like no more polarity reverser availible thru Pistco, I checked out the spare parts pages and - no can find, I guess it's not on the web site , could'nt hurt to ask them, I guess since the Lego Shop at home services has taken a turn (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What part is Bob Fay using here?

No polarity switch sold separetly that I could find. I did find this and it contains one. (URL) TLC could help? (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What part is Bob Fay using here?

Well, I don't think I wanna spend that kind of dough to get one of them. I haven't bought a space shuttle yet just because of the price, but I think, if it comes with two polarity switches, I might have to break down and get it now... After all, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)