 Technic / 4294
Re: Pnematic tubing replacement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:05:47 GMT

I had the same problem, but they are there under "Shop at Home Exclusives."
A lot of hidden technic stuff under this heading. This is the URL that
worked for me:

shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=5&Page=4&PageQty=8&CatID={14254972-55ED-4E4D-9539-4EE9BAFCF1EA}&FramePage=1&PrevType=5&TypeMaster=4&Brand=&SubBrand=

I missed the http:// out to make it easier to cut and paste into a browser
(lugnet only creates a URL out of the first part otherwise).

In lugnet.technic, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
Too bad I get a "Item not available in USA" error.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Krusty" <surfside_guy@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
Sure! It's 5109, and get this, it's 23 in. AND 39 in.of black and grey
tubing, PLUS those four t-joint pieces too...that's right...INCHES of
tubing...I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty cool to me! I • can't
WAIT for my little bulk brick/technic accessory pack order comes in! The • new
technic stuff in bulk bricks section is awesome!

here's the link I got:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B57513F3E%2D80A1%2D4485%2DA5A2%2DD932D
C6EA067%7D

"Tom Heidemann" <taheidem@execpc.com> wrote in message
Can you tell me what the part# of that tubing service pack is?

Thanks