 Technic / 4242
Re: Pnematic tubing replacement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:
Hi; does anyone know of a good substitute for the Technic pneumatic tubing?
Lego's tubing is a bit on the expensive side (not sure if it can even bought
as a seperate item anymore) and it seems that you could probably get
something that would work well at a standard hardware store (Home Depot,
etc). If a good replacement does exist can you tell me where I can buy it?
Thanks...

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com

Hey Gaurav
This question came up before. Here are the links to the discussions. Hope
this helps.
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=1121
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=1242

Later