 Technic / 429
Re: Red Pnuematic Cylinder & Pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:54:16 GMT

"Pat" <patrickemerson@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:FMpMAG.54L@lugnet.com...
Just a quick question....
What set or sets did the red (type I) pnuematic cylinders come in?

Set 8040 Universal had a red pump cylindar and a red work cylindar.  Set
8851
Excavator had a red pump cylindar.

I have a
pump, a cylinder, a switch, and one of the no-return valves (described in
technica). How do I get more of these parts? (Without spending an arm and • a
leg?)

You can't get the type I retail components anymore.  You'll have to by them
at auction.

Thanks in advance,
Pat