 Technic / 4242
    Re: Pnematic tubing replacement —Michael Brenner
   (...) Hey Gaurav This question came up before. Here are the links to the discussions. Hope this helps. (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Pnematic tubing replacement —Gaurav Thakur
   (...) Thanks for the links Mike; I think those topics were around before I signed up here. I need to try visiting some local stores and ask if they have any of the types of tubing mentioned in those topics available... -Gaurav Thakur, raving madman (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)