 Technic / 4185
  Re: Okay, does anyone have info on the Ultimate Builder's Set?

wow, 300 pieces AND turntable(S) (note the 's' on the end!) that's gonna be a cool set...damn I wish we knew when it hit the streets... "Clive Wadham" <clive.wadham@talk21.com> wrote in message news:G9sLKs.8In@lugnet.com... (...) ONLY (...) coming (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Okay, does anyone have info on the Ultimate Builder's Set?

Yes I know, it's sounds excellent. I have received another mag from TLC today but there is no mention of the 3800 in there. I'll keep looking and if i can find anything else I'll post it here. Regards Clive (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)