 Technic / 4107
4106  |  4108
Subject:
Why is DarksideDK $90 and DroidDk is $30?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:42:45 GMT

Not that I'm complaining by any means, but I just don't understand for the
life of me why a set with LESS pieces is THREE times the price of one with
nearly identical parts?

Unless there's something in the Darkside kit that I'm totally missing (I
don't have one myself, I always thought it was the same thing as a DroidDk)
like maybe it actually gives you access to the Darkside for real (which of
course would be cool only if you've chosen the dark path of course...)

Us of purer hearts wonder why it costs more though...does anyone have both
and could explain it?

Is the Scout somehow different? Do you get a working light saber or
something? Does the AT-AT shoot real lasers?
"...and all that road going, all the people dreaming in the immensity of
it...and tonight the stars'll be out, and don't you know God is Pooh
Bear?" -- Jack Kerouac, On the Road
-- http://www.users.sccoast.net/jeff