 Technic / 4072
Re: Questions about Classic Space 6871 Star-Patrol Launcher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:36:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Adrian Drake writes:

Mobile Rocket Transport also has these black technic axle pins.
It has 8 of them, actually.  I think I still have most of mine from this set.

I dunno why I didn't look at my own collection..., I have a 6950 as
well and sure enough it has black axle pins.  Either way, it seems
these are extremely rare compared to the grey ones.

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada