 Technic / 4052
Re: Questions about Classic Space 6871 Star-Patrol Launcher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:26:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Robert Brunskill writes:
Yes, these were in black. This is the only set I know of that had black axle
pins. The owner must have lost the parts. It was miraculous that mine still
had both originals.

Mobile Rocket Transport also has these black technic axle pins.
It has 8 of them, actually.  I think I still have most of mine from this set.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com