 Technic / 4014
4013  |  4015
Subject:
A dream Mindstorms/Technic piece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:37:57 GMT

I'd LOVE a way to place a sensor on the blue pneumatic tank that would reply
with a 1 if the tank was 'charged' or a 0 if it's not 'charged'.

Any way to do this you think? I'm picturing something that would go on one
end of the tank between the tank and whatever tubing you would use.

--
"...and all that road going, all the people dreaming in the immensity of
it...and tonight the stars'll be out, and don't you know God is Pooh