 Technic / 3928
    BIONICLE BEASTS! —Andrew Eade
   Thats ight, there is more to Bionicle than meets teh eye! Just look throught this link from my normal crawlings on teh AllSpark (URL) place owes me big time =) NOW if I could just get some Bionicles State side!!!! (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: BIONICLE BEASTS! —Ray Kremer
   Wow. Those big monster things look more like something out of Cyberslam than a techbot line, except that Cyberslam sucked and these guys look cool. We have to play the "collect them all" game again, I hope Lego of America puts the extra masks in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: BIONICLE BEASTS! —Huw Millington
   There's more Bionicle info at: (URL) are indeed pretty cool.... Huw (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)