 Technic / 3845
3844  |  3846
Subject:
LEGO on my mind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:40:05 GMT

If you are not familiar with the "LEGO on my mind" sight,
I just re-visited it and I must say this is an amazing place - simply a 'must
visit'.

I especially like the 'thoughts' section:

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok//legomind/insights/index.htm

Every word there is worth reading. Does anyone know who owns this sight?

- David