 Technic / 3825
  Re: Technic Aeroplane

Great model! I tried to figure out the joystick design for some time and I think there is a mistake in the instructions - It seems to me that there should be only two gears inside the inner box. With three gears I think left-right movement will be (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Technic Aeroplane

Hi, Umm... I had a quick look at the instructions again, and there are only two gears in the inner box as there should be. Your right that three gears would make movement immposible! Bye, Martin (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Aeroplane

Hey there again!! Eeek, your right, the instructions do show three gears in the inner box. The one that should be removed is the gear on the 'fixed' side - the side that has four gears on the outside. Cheers, and thanks for pointing it out, Martin. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Aeroplane

I took a second look at it. when you put on the upper plates (pic 6) it's hard to see the gear, but in pics 3,4,5 it's quite obvious - three gears inside the inner box, one of them connected to the same axle as the pulley (making left-right movement (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Aeroplane

Hi, No your exactly right. I had a second more in depth look. The third gear will, as you say, make any movement impossible. The gear to take out is the one that was partially hidden - to the right of the picture, on the side with 4 gears on the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)