 Technic / 3842
Re: Technic Aeroplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:43:26 GMT

I took a second look at it. when you put on the upper plates (pic 6) it's hard
to see the gear, but in pics 3,4,5 it's quite obvious - three gears inside the
inner box, one of them connected to the same axle as the pulley (making
left-right movement impossible)

Perhaps I'm missing something?
- David

In lugnet.technic, Martin Howard writes:
Hi,

Umm... I had a quick look at the instructions again, and there are only two
gears in the inner box as there should be.  Your right that three gears
would make movement immposible!

Bye,

Martin

I tried to figure out the joystick design for some time and I think there is • a
mistake in the instructions - It seems to me that there should be only two
gears inside the inner box. With three gears I think left-right movement will
be impossible.

- David

My technic aeroplane can be viewed through the link on my LEGO page:
http://goldfish.s5.com/index2.html