 Technic / 3788
    Re: New 2001 Technic sets —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) With the possible exception of the 4 x 4 car all of those sets stink. All of those models look very crap. I will still be buying them (some of them anyway) though because it looks like the one saving grace for this garbage is the parts (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New 2001 Technic sets —Scott Arthur
   (...) I am going to disagree with you. Speaking as a parent, and a AFOL, I think these sets look quite good for both for parts and play value. I spend a lot of time building RC RCX models – now Lego have caught up with me: (URL) A (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)