 Technic / 3792
Re: New 2001 Technic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

Hi, it looks like there are some new 2001 Technic sets due!

I really like the large 4x4 car from this image:

It looks like it has rear wheel drive, full independent suspension,
front wheel steering and V8.

Fredrik
With the possible exception of the 4 x 4 car all of those sets stink.
All of those models look very crap.

I am going to disagree with you. Speaking as a parent, and a AFOL, I think
these sets look quite good for both for parts and play value. I spend a lot
of time building RC RCX models – now Lego have caught up with me:

Scott A

I will still be buying them (some of them anyway) though because it
looks like the one saving grace for this garbage is the parts selection.
Did someone say throwbot feet in YELLOW?!?!?!?