 Technic / 3786
  Re: New 2001 Technic sets

(...) With the possible exception of the 4 x 4 car all of those sets stink. All of those models look very crap. I will still be buying them (some of them anyway) though because it looks like the one saving grace for this garbage is the parts (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  (canceled)

  Re: New 2001 Technic sets

Hmmm. Blue Dragon Arms! Some kind of new (?) Curved cylinder (tapered?) pieces for the dino's tails and necks. I wonder if they will connect using Technic friction pins... That could be cool. I also like the brown "sail" on 7003 the Young (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New 2001 Technic sets

(...) Those new dinosaurs are (supposedly) Technic? They're kinda...umm...goofy looking, aren't they? Well, OK, it's just the 'young' ones that are really goofy. The old ones just look like action figures to me - not a whole lotta parts. What are (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New 2001 Technic sets

(...) I am going to disagree with you. Speaking as a parent, and a AFOL, I think these sets look quite good for both for parts and play value. I spend a lot of time building RC RCX models – now Lego have caught up with me: (URL) A (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)