 Technic / 3777
    8002 Droid Amendment book, here's how to keep your head on :) —Thomas D. Fulk, Jr.
   There was a discussion about a month ago on addendums to the 8002 Droid instruction book. I got a second copy of 8002 Droid today, and inside I found an amendment book. It is Part # 4131258. On the cover is labeled "Amendment sheets for improved (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 8002 Droid Amendment book, here's how to keep your head on :) —Rob Bryson
   (...) Actually the change here is the top picture. The subsection is upside-down and the rubber band is on the bottom rather than the top. I'm not sure if this was ammended before my copy was produced or not. I did the ammendments that you had put, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 8002 Droid Amendment book, here's how to keep your head on :) —Ray Kremer
   If you dig back in the archives a couple of weeks to my original description of the amendments I explained it. The original instructions erroneously show the rubber bands on the bottom. They are shown on the top throughout the rest of the book. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 8002 Droid Amendment book, here's how to keep your head on :) —Ray Kremer
   In case anybody cares all the pages are up now except for the first 2. If you missed those before I'll be happy to e-mail them. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)