 Technic / 3770
    Re: I think it's time for a motor grader! Future 8455? —Gaurav Thakur
   (...) machinery that hasn't come out as a Lego Technic set is the grader. Although I wouldn't mind seeing another crane/claw type vehicle either. These type of models are some of my favorites... (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: I think it's time for a motor grader! Future 8455? —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Here are some of the vechicles I would like to see in technic: tanker truck (petrol tanker perhaps) cherrypicker another bulldozer (when was the last one?) dump truck grader steam roller wrecking ball ute/pickup truck one of those quad things (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)