 Technic / 3761
  Re: Striking Lego Clock

I've written up a better description of my clock on my web page at: (URL) has an avi of the striker in action, but the actual version in the clock is much improved. In the avi it rings like Bingdingdingding!, and in Clock #2 it rings like (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Striking Lego Clock

(...) Jennifer Clark (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)