 Technic / 3743
  Re: Just got 8007/C3PO

(...) I'll sure buy one when they go on clearance. Ain't NO WAY am I gonna pay full price for that yucky thing. $40! Hah! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just got 8007/C3PO

(...) $34.88 at Walmart. I had to show my WM receipt to get 'em to price match at TRU though. (I had a TRU gift card from an exchange I made.) J (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)