 Technic / 371
  Re: New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang

That is a masterpiece! I think you have used every mechanical element in Technic. I especially like the way you documented the model. I like to see Lego that is functional and you sure know how to do that. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang

(...) Thanks for the compliments. I had taken a bunch of pictures, and I couldn't figure out how best to organize them, so I just basically told a story of how the parts all fit together, and threw in pictures where it seemed necessary. I had to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)