 Technic / 3693
Re: Millenium Slizer Alterations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:29:17 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Brian Stuhan writes:
I saw that this was on sale at Target for 50%, so I went there but they
didn't have ANYTHING on clearance.  At that point I (for whatever reason)
still wanted the set so I stopped at TRU and got it for full price.  About
the "big version": junk.  I thought it was SO bad that I found a way to
stick nearly every remaining part on it and it actually looked ok.  The
set's not a complete waste though.  The little slizer on the bike is
actually pretty cool.  I'd say it's worth $16 (6 for the little slizer; 10
for the bike).  Too bad I had to pay full price to get it....

Has anyone else done anything to make a good "big" Millenia using pretty
much just the pieces that come with it? (I don't have too many extra
pieces).  I think there are things that could be done to decrease
the....suckiness of what's been billed as the main model beyond what I did.

Brian

Ahhh At last a call for me =)
Thisis Millenia aka DEATH
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/millenia.html
She is built usig Only parts from a single Millunium Throwbot, using the
same basic design with Add ons and improvements using the bulk of the spare
parts

LMK what ya think
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/index.html