 Technic / 3686
    Millenium Slizer Alterations —Brian Stuhan
   I saw that this was on sale at Target for 50%, so I went there but they didn't have ANYTHING on clearance. At that point I (for whatever reason) still wanted the set so I stopped at TRU and got it for full price. About the "big version": junk. I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Millenium Slizer Alterations —Andrew Eade
   (...) Ahhh At last a call for me =) Thisis Millenia aka DEATH (URL) is built usig Only parts from a single Millunium Throwbot, using the same basic design with Add ons and improvements using the bulk of the spare parts LMK what ya think (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)