 Technic / 3671
  Lego Power Pulling in 1998?

In my research on the topic of Tractor Pulling, I discovered the following web site: (URL). (URL) contains lots of good background information. Look at the Team Larsen picture in (URL), and decide for yourself the authenticity of 8457. In (URL), it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Power Pulling in 1998?

(...) Actually, (URL) is the picture of Team Larsen at the 2000 competition. Look at all the "LEGO Technic" signs! Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)