 Technic / 3671
3670  |  3672
Subject:
Lego Power Pulling in 1998?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:37:33 GMT

In my research on the topic of Tractor Pulling, I discovered the following
web site: <http://www.tractorpulling.com/>.

<http://www.tractorpulling.com/info/informatie.html> contains lots of good
background information.

Look at the Team Larsen picture in
<http://www.tractorpulling.com/info/tractors-mod.html>, and decide for
yourself the authenticity of 8457.

In <http://www.tractorpulling.com/report/1998/micropulling-anholt98.html>,
it states that in 1998, a "Micro Pulling" competition was held in the Anholt
region at the German-Dutch border. It included two Lego classes: Lego Class
500g and Lego Class 800g. Anybody knows more about this competition?

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang