 Technic / 3544
    Re: 25th Birthday for Technic —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Something that uses Polarity Switches, Pneumatics and engines. Some electronic pneumatic switches would be fine. Not nescesary a vehicle since they've made pretty much everything that is commonly known. If I *really* can wish... Something (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)

        Re: 25th Birthday for Technic —William Bell
   (...) No engines please! But lots and lots of pneumatics AND pneumatic switches etc. (...) Why do TLG do SOOooooo many vehicles - I got on my soapbox about this once before but here I go again => Lego: please can we have a Technics 'Machines' range. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)