 Technic / 3481
Re: 8448 Modification?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:15:31 GMT

  That site is Jeff Boen's:)  Just wanted to give all these compliments a
place to go.
  Post scriptum; I got an 8448 for Christmas too.
Nathan

In lugnet.technic, Gary E. Blessing writes:

Sun Yun <solasphere@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I made a lot of body and engine modifications which you can find here . . • . .

I'm currently toying with making a mclaren F1 model thanks to two silver
parts packs and a newly acquired silver champion.

Looks good, the mclaren is a nice idea, I've been thinking about a dodge
viper.
I think it looks like a corvette in stock mode,so no work there.

I've also thought about raising the suspention and adding wheels from the
silver
champ. there's also all the add-on stuff here:
http://home.flash.net/~onyx/Sehr_Schnell/Sehr_Schnell_Main.htm

Now I'm going to town to get more parts.
See Ya!
Gary