 Technic / 3464
    Re: It's Alive! or, Building The Dinosaur —Heather Patey
   (...) Thanks Ralph, that's very helpful! I'll go get one ASAP. Seems like everything we got this year takes batteries so it'd be nice to get something running on power :-) Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

        Re: It's Alive! or, Building The Dinosaur —John Jensen
   (...) Glad to know that it has arrived:) Why not call Lego consumer service? My guess is that they'll be happy to replace it (Which I've allready told you:)) Kind regards John Jensen (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)