 Technic / 343
  Re: 2000 Technic

Hello there, I have got the scans from Huw, (Thanks Huw) if you want i can post them on my website (Technic Only) The images are not that good. Let me know later tonight then i will post them up Michael -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2000 Technic

I can quite easily post them back myself, but given the current climate it probably unwise for you to do so (or at least advertise that you have done so). LEGO TECHNIC SLIZER Nothing too exciting here, just oversized Slizers. 4WD X-TRACK 'more of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)