 Technic / 3394
Re: what current sets incluide this piece in black
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:05:45 GMT

On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 11:17:27AM +0000, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
what current sets include the piece thats like a friction pin with a
bushing on the end in black. Small sets perfered as I am not made of
money.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32054

:)

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:3027_1>:  Limited Edition Silver FreeStyle Bucket (LEGO/SYSTEM/FreeStyle), '98, 411 pcs, 1 figs