 Technic / 3387
  Re: 8458 Silver Champion width

(...) The wheel assembly on the 8458 is simular to all other large rimmed Technic type wheels. The tire portion is quite hollow. You can in fact "squish" the tire surface down to the inner rim. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8458 Silver Champion width

(...) Then it was just the shop display that had a solid tire as we thought. To bad actually. I don't think the Technic wheels can carry enough weight w/o tending to look like they've got a flat. 8462 Tow Truck wheels not counted for since they have (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)