 Technic / 3369
    Re: 2 Legged Pneumatic Walkers —Jennifer Clark
   (...) relaxing Christmas project. Build two with umbilicals controlling the pneumatics and you could get them to fight each other! Maybe I'm a bit biased here though, Aliens is one of my favourite films and those loaders one of my favourite bits in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 2 Legged Pneumatic Walkers —Gaurav Thakur
     (...) I didn't build this exact model (don't have the 8891 idea book and did not know about the existence of Brickshelf at the time) but I constructed something pretty similar. It was basically the same thing as this one except using newer pieces (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 2 Legged Pneumatic Walkers —John Cromer
   I've built it. It was fun. (I think I have a picture of it somewhere attacking our cat.) It walks quite slowly, and if you don't have the old-style, toothed half-bushings (Technic Bush 1/2 Type I, 4265a), the large pulleys tend to slip off after (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)