 Technic / 3324
Re: Pneumatic pressure measuring devices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:42:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ran Talbott writes:
In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:
Does anyone know of an air pressure gauge that is compatible with the Lego
pneumatic system?

Suggestion (which I haven't tried):  cut the end off one off those needles used
to inflate volleyballs,  so the hole is on the end of the tube,  instead of the
side.  Then you can use an ordinary tyre pressure gauge.  If you wrap the
threaded part of the needle with about two layers of vinyl electrical tape,  it
may be fat enough to stayed screwed into the gauge,  so you won't have to hold
it.

Ran

Thanks for the replies! I think I'll take a look at some of the local
car-part shops this weekend to see if some of this stuff can be done, since
the project is due at the end of the year.