 Technic / 3323
Re: 8458 Silver Champion review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:40:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.technic, Constantine Hannaher writes:
One large steering wheel in black is also extra, it's used in the silver
truck.

Yes that too.

The Lego Outlet Store in the Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge, Virginia is
offering US$20 off this model.

See http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=6134
50% off!  Now that is a great price for this set.

Man...I wish I had gotten mine for that price (I got it for the usual $170);
the Silver Champion is a fairly nice model, but IMHO it just isn't worth the
extreme price. For this kind of money I expected a motor, transmission
system, etc...