 Technic / 3322
  Re: 8458 Silver Champion review

(...) truck. Yes that too. (...) See (URL) off! Now that is a great price for this set. (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8458 Silver Champion review

(...) Man...I wish I had gotten mine for that price (I got it for the usual $170); the Silver Champion is a fairly nice model, but IMHO it just isn't worth the extreme price. For this kind of money I expected a motor, transmission system, etc... (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)