 Technic / 3267
Re: Bad electric leads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 22:29:29 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:
I have several Lego 9V electric cables that either need to be twisted in a
certain way in order to conduct electricity or do not conduct it at all.
Does anyone know if TLC offers free replacements for these (like they did
with the broken air-filled shock absorbers and "sticky" motors)?

Thanks,
-Gaurav
A related question. Does somebody know how to fix this?

Paulo