 Technic / 3255
  Re: I am appalled...

(...) You're not too old at all. I'm 16, I have 5 throwbots (1 of them blaster), 2 robo-riders, and I plan on getting 3-4 Bionicle. I may like these partially because other than some GI-Joes I never HAD action figures, and these combine those with (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: I am appalled...

(...) I'm pretty much a functionality nut...some of my favorite sets were 8868, 8460 and 8480 and 8862, which all had many interesting and complex functions. The intricate gear and pneumatic networks are lots of fun to build and even more (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)