 Technic / 3202
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 15:51:21 GMT

Kevin Reid wrote:

Do you remember how it "blew up"? I'm uncertain about just how a motor
would do that. Some possible results that come to mind:

It was about 20 years ago, and I must confess that I ran and hid for five
minutes after it happened, but it was virtually instantanenous, I am certain
that bits flew off, and that it made a short sharp noise. This is also
corroborated by the fragment of the motor sitting on my desk; it is blackened
on the inside, and both brushes have been severed.

Thankfully only my pride and pocket were hurt after this wanton act of
stupidity!

Jennifer Clark